Every Child, Every Nation, Every Day
An Overview Of Our Training Programs
Training for Good News Club Teachers
- For Curriculum Workshops check upcoming events Good News Club curriculum workshops start in September and continue through March
- Quick Start training for new Good News Clubs can be scheduled through the director
- Online Training available through the Children’s Ministry Institute
Teaching Children Effectively™
- Level 1 – An innovative 30-hour course designed to equip local church members with a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching today’s child.
- Level 2 – This 30-hour course is designed to help you disciple the Christian child.
Super Seminars & Children In Crisis Seminars
Numerous Dynamic Training Sessions for Children’s Workers presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
Children’s Ministries Institute®
A unique Institute with one primary focus…”Training to reach the children around the corner and around the world”…Training to impact the next generation.
Register for online courses including Leadership Essentials, Understanding Today’s Child, Teaching Children Effectively 1, and Progressive Methods between July 21 and August 5. Enroll today at online.cefcmi.com.
Christian Youth In Action®
- A successful summer sharing the gospel.
- An opportunity to reach the lost.
- A week of training at the beautiful campus of Idaho Baptist Univerity in Riverside.
GO!!! Transform your summer. Become a fully equipped summer missionary. (age 14 & up) You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity…check it out!
Share this page with friends and family on social media.