Training for Good News Club Teachers
- For Curriculum Workshops check upcoming events Good News Club curriculum workshops start in September and continue through March
- Quick Start training for new Good News Clubs can be scheduled through the director
- Online Training available through the Children’s Ministry Institute
Online Training For Current Curriculum
Teaching Children Effectively™
- Level 1 – An innovative 30-hour course designed to equip local church members with a fresh approach to evangelizing and teaching today’s child.
- Level 2 – This 30-hour course is designed to help you disciple the Christian child.
Learn More About TCE
Super Seminars & Children In Crisis Seminars
Numerous Dynamic Training Sessions for Children’s Workers presented by local CEF staff or trained volunteers.
Learn More About Super Seminars
Children’s Ministries Institute®
A unique Institute with one primary focus…”Training to reach the children around the corner and around the world”…Training to impact the next generation.
Register for online courses including Leadership Essentials, Understanding Today’s Child, Teaching Children Effectively 1, and Progressive Methods between July 21 and August 5. Enroll today at cefcmi.com.
Visit the Children’s Ministries Institute website
Christian Youth In Action®
- A successful summer sharing the gospel.
- An opportunity to reach the lost.
- For information on CYIA training in June follow the link below
GO!!! Transform your summer. Become a fully equipped summer missionary. (age 14 & up) You won’t want to miss this exciting opportunity…check it out!
Learn More About CYIA